Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's!!!





Happy Valentine's Day! We had an amazing Valentine's Eve and Day! We went out to eat with my parents and little brother at TGI Fridays. Yummy. My Valentine's present is a new ring!!! I'm so excited, we bought it last night and can pick it up Friday. If you didn't know, my ring was lost in Utah Lake a year and a half ago :( Devon got doritos and reeses from me. Doesn't sound like much, but after my ring, he only wanted a nerds rope :) Matthew got a little whale tub toy and rice cereal from us. My parents gave Matthew a cute onesie, pants, and bubbles. My Grandma gave him a little card and gave us really cute Valentine's bowls with yummy treats in them. Grandma and Grandpa Sandquist gave us cards with money and a teddy bear for Matthew. Grandma Newman gave me a cute Valentine's basket with goodies. Today we started a tradition of a Valentine's Day breakfast. It was yummy and I'm excited to continue it as we have more kids and they get older. We had an amazing night/day and I'm so lucky to have my two Valentines.





No comments: