Friday, February 19, 2010

4 Month Check Up


Matthew had his four month check up today. He weighs fifteen pounds and I'm pretty sure he was twenty six inches long. He is in the ninetieth percentile for height and fiftieth for his head circumference and weight. So he's tall for his age, where could he get that from...?? :) He had to have his immunizations today which are not fun for me or him, but he did well. All in all the doctor said he was "perfect". I can't ask for more, I'm so blessed to have such a healthy, happy baby. Oh, and here's a cute picture of him. It's from another day, but he's cute so I'm putting it up. :)

2 comments:

Alex said...

He is so cute! What a cute happy picture of him!

Bryon Becca Zoey and Shelby said...

Your baby is sooo cute!!! can't wait till mine gets here!