Monday, February 14, 2011

Snow Shoeing



We went to my grandpa's cabin this weekend. We had to snowshoe in and snowshoe part of the way out. We had a lot of fun. Our friends, Matt and Camille came too. We played games, ate, read, I did a puzzle and I also snowboarded a bit. The first night we had the stoked the fire too much, it was hot! We did better the next night. The boys shot their guns, it was Devon's first time trying his new gun. Dev took Matthew on the sled. We all had fun playing in the snow. I was so excited to snowboard. It was nice to board again, it's been years since I last did it. Matthew was so good. He was good in the sled and he was very happy and had so much fun at the cabin. All in all, it was such a nice weekend to enjoy the outdoors and relax in the cabin.

No comments: