Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter!!!

We had such a wonderful Easter! It was so nice to have Conference on Easter weekend. In our Easter baskets, Dev gave me treats and I gave him a little bit of candy and a clue to his big present at the end of the year. The clue is "E". He's foregoing his presents throughout the year cause I'm getting him something he will LOVE for Christmas!! Matthew got a bouncy ball which he loves!! He also got a stacker, binkies, an egg and a new outfit. He was so excited as I'd hand him the things from his basket. We went to Grandma Griffins for an Easter egg hunt Saturday. Matthew got to hunt for some eggs, he mostly wanted to suck on them, it was adorable. It was fun. My parents gave him a bubble blowing gun and The Foot Book. Grandma and Grandpa Butterfield gave him a stuffed bunny. My parents gave Dev and I our favorite candy bars, candy and a Training Table gift card. My Grandma and Grandpa Sandquist gave us all sorts of candy and marshmallow eggs and gave the baby a chocolate bunny. Sunday we went to Grandma and Grandpa Sandquists'. Matthew and I went shopping and to dinner with my mom while the boys went to the Priesthood Conference. The rest of the weekend we watched conference and just relaxed at home together.

No comments: