Thursday, January 28, 2010

Christmas

Told ya he was spoiled!
Christmas jammies!!!
Dev got new basketball shorts and Matthew got a basketball outfit for when he's a little older so he can be like daddy.
Alright, I do not update my blog enough, but hopefully I can start doing better. I'd like to blog about the little things that go on, but it seems I do it so infrequently I end up writing a book about what has gone on since last writing. So here we go, today's topic, Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas! It was Matthew's first. He was super spoiled!! We had so much fun. His stocking was about the same size as him. Some fun gifts he received were; a play gym, a little camping chair, a plush toolbox, dum-dums, books, bath toys, clothes, a blanket and even more! We spent Christmas and Christmas Eve running around like usual even though we said we weren't going to do it now that we have a baby. But that's what happens when you have so much family nearby. We're very lucky. I wouldn't trade it. Dev and I were both very spoiled as well this year. We had an amazing 2009! We were so so blessed and we're continuing to be blessed in 2010. Love our life!

1 comment:

Hampers said...

Just gone through your blog on Christmas and found it wonderful. It was nice going through your blog. May he bless you with peace and joy... virtue and goodness.